Happy National Vegetarian Week!


I'm not going to lie I do slip off the vegan wagon on occasion and when I do its normally something silly like a cheese croissant... (Never meat or fish i hasten to add!)

One thing I have never missed though is chocolate as there is such a fantastic variety of vegan friendly confection available. So when Seed and Bean contacted me I jumped at the chance to give their amazing flavours a try... I was not disappointed! They are the official partners of Glastonbury Festival and have a huge variety of fair trade milk and dark chocolate. I chose dark sea salt, dark raspberry and coconut and dark ginger and orange. You can find full info about their brand here on the website and they also regularly run recipe competitions for customers to get involved and inspired about what they do!

Do you have plans for National Vegetarian week? I'd love to hear about them and what your favourite vegan treats are. x