My first foray at Funn (A/W 2008)

They call me twinkle toes...

Funn is a marvellous family company based in Steyning, Brighton. Founded by Karen and Graham 40 odd years ago, this crazily creative pair make beautiful hoisery on traditional knitting machines. I work freelance for Funn and have a super time creating whimsical embellished hoisery, and occasionally costume pieces for historical film, because all the hoisery made at Funn is based on vintage and historical patterns! Their imagination is endless, and hearts are as warm as their feet!


Russian folk inspired Cream wool/cotton stockings, with braid/ tassel detail.


Russian folk inspired Red wool stocking, with crochet and button detail.


Russian folk inspired Black wool stocking, with crochet/braid detail.

I am currently working on my second collection/selection which is inspired by Alice in Wonderland, and is set to be as freestyle as ever. All these and more can be found at Last Footwear...watch this space!

x