The Assembly Room, May 2011

This weekend I packet up the trolley and wheeled my wares along to The brighton Unitarian church to take part in the 2nd Assembly Rooms Art Market. Organised by Brighton based design company Ridley and Dowse, this event was jam packed with some seriously splendid designers, makers, illustrators and crafters. (Not a single felted item in sight-phew!)



 





Sandwiched between a devine cake stall and stunning embroidered brooches by Betty you can probably guess I had a brilliant time! Note to self: extra jumper and wooly socks are essential! Visitors including Ridder , Meg and Ich bin ein baum kept the tea flowing and me company all weekend. Thanks ladies!

Keep up to date with new and exciting goings on here and here !

x

many thanks to ichbibeinbaum for the perfect pictures of my stall!