Hello And A little Radio Silence

Hello lovely readers, and a very belated Happy 2015. I just wanted to write a quick post to explain why things have gone a little quiet here on M>A>P. As some of you may know this is my personal writing space to explore 'a creative way of life on a shoe string... Be that a thrifty wardrobe update, craft DIY or a nice vegan meal'

Well last year I realised I was spreading myself a little thin and made the decision to pour all my creative and physical efforts into working on and blogging for my full time business Super+Super (you may have noticed more links and things on here related to S+S!) With the release of our first two books late November it all got crazy busy with promotion and working on related projects so I decided to take a step back from M>A>P for a while. With this in mind however we (my business partner and besty Claire) have integrated more similar aspects from our personal blogs such as vegan recipes and creative inspiration to S+S to breathe a new lease of life into it and also to keep us both inspired because we all know that's not always the easiest thing to do when you are run off your feet with admin, editing and promo!


So although I will be blogging here again very soon with an exciting new project, my main focus for the next few months will be Super+Super and the series of craft books we have worked so hard to create in the past 18 months. Please as always feel free to email me regarding any quiries, oppertunities or ideas.

Amy x