Bits & Bobs - A Big Hair Cut

Notoriously known to friends as the girl who cuts her own fringe and doesn't like to stick to the same style too long (see my Instagram #Bleachlondon). Last week I went and chopped it all off. I have been thinking about it for a while and started with a lot of research into short hair styles, current and few iconic. Having picked some favourites I narrowed it down to the couple below by thinking about maintenance, style and what would suite my long almond face the best...

 Goodbye over coloured long bob!
 Hello Spock esque bowl cut...
Above is the first evolution of my short hair cut... as I am sure it will change quite quickly! Thanks to Serena at Headmasters Brighton for my lovely short crop. I would highly recommend taking the jump and trying something brave and new. You never know it might be the best thing you ever do, and as my mum always says 'it always grows back'. Roll on summer 2014, bike rides and vintage frocks. x